Friday, January 2, 2015

Sun Mountain Spa - Here We Come

 So it is official... Yours truly now contracts with SunMountainSpa.com another venture for #BestMassageInTown
The Spa is under new Ownership and I like it - very conveniently located at Christmas Mountain Bluegreen Resort
I know it is adding to a long list of locations I cover, but I am ready for the challenge. I filmed this short Back Strengthening Educational video at my clinic in Baraboo at Nordic Private Care on Flambeau campus. Try it and let e know how it feels.
The video above was prompted by a common occurrence of feeling helpless in determining what are we dealing with when it comes to skin conditions we observe when massaging so that we can properly inform our clients, educate them and if necessary refer out to dermatologist .

No comments:

Post a Comment